Rotary servo-driven continuous motion
machine, ready to manufacture adhesive
- bandages with rounded corners, centered
pads, hydrocolloids and with overlapping
silicone release papers packaged in either
cold seal or heat seal wrapping paper.
- Equipped with color touch screen operator
Interface. Capable of accepting recipes
for different size and shape products.
- Direct feed capability to integrate with
downstream feeder or finish goods winder.
- Print registration capability.
- Dressing size capability:
5/8” (15 mm) to 4-3/4” (120 mm)
5/8” (15 mm) to 8” (200 mm) long
- Capable of processing different materials,
including PVC, foam, hydrocolloid, polyurethane,
polyethylene, woven and nonwoven materials.
Cold seal processing speed: 125 feet/min
(38.0 m/min) of wrapping paper
Hot seal processing speed: 100 feet/min (30
m/min) of wrapping paper.
Actual speed may vary depending on the raw
materials and packaging material used